pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Chicken Pot Pie

Monday, March 22, 2010

Chicken Pot Pie

I am very fortunate to live with someone who is also creative but thank god it is not made out of paper. I definitely benefit more from her craft then she does from mine but don't let her know that. This home made CHICKEN POT PIE was delish and not a stitch was left over.



















Everyone thought I was nuts when I whipped out my camera before digging in but as soon as I saw the little pot pies I knew I had to post them.

Back to (non-edible) cards tomorrow but keep checking back for more foody pictures.
Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty good!! (It tasted pretty good too). Thanks for showcasing my creation.
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.