pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Hijacking of my craft room

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hijacking of my craft room

 They went where no one has gone before....or are aloud to go as it is OFF LIMITS for everyone and that is my craft room. The culprits are my little brother (35 years young) and my nephew (13 going on 30) who decided to make a birthday card of their own using my paper, scissors, glue and most shocking of all...my quilling tools.They also stole my logo on the back of my cards.

Rich & Austin you are no competition.....don't quit your day jobs.

Supplies used
  • are all the property of CARDSBYCHERYL and shall not be used without written consent.
 Thanks
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cheryl, Your brother and nephew are very talented people. Are you going to incorporate any of their innovative design ideas into your new products. Perhaps you could talk them into hosting a craft night where they could share the source of their creative inspiration and possibly some tips as well.

    Please be sure to let me know when their next series of cards are released. I will order 10,000 to start and then 1000 a day until infinity!!!

    hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and they must get their talent from me. I especially like the open twirl of quilling paper hanging off the front of the card. Very innovative for sure but I think I will pass on that technique for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.