Here is the card I made using the paper I designed in photo shop. I think it turned out ok. Sometimes when you make a card it is quick, easy and painless....and sometimes not. This card was the sometimes not. It seemed to take forever with so many cutting elements, quilling and designing the paper....but I am happy with how it turned out.
- quilling paper (country lane)
- nestabilities dies (spellbinders)
- cuttlebug embossing dies (provo craft)
- patterned paper (made by me)
- letterpress paper (envelopments)
Now I am working on making thank you cards in photo shop....check back again to see them.