pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Father's Day gone Digital

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day gone Digital

Happy Father's Day everyone
I've enjoyed playing around with photoshop essentials lately so thought I would put a twist on the father's day cards this year and make them all digital elements. No buttons, ribbon, card stock or glue used for these cards. They were a real a hit and I haven't seen the dads laugh this hard in a long time....just take a look and you will know why.


my nephew gave this card to my brother

I made this one for Marie to give to her dad
(sure she was thrilled to be included)
last but not least, me on the left) with my sister and my dad
(the boys we are referring to are our brothers)
Have a great day
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.