pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: For Somebirdy Special

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

For Somebirdy Special

Good Morning
thanks for stopping by. I have 3 cards lined up to show you over the next few days that are all stamped cards and all use Hero Arts stamps. Today's card I used the "bird with long legs" from Hero Arts and "for somebirdy special" from Odd Bird Planet (their website is no longer on the internet so I think they have closed shop which is too bad because they had wonderful stamps). This was a quick card to make...no colouring involved...I just stamped the images with black versacolor ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Enjoy....





 until next time....
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.