pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Honeybee festival pictures

Monday, July 26, 2010

Honeybee festival pictures

Good morning everyone
Just showing you some of the pictures from the Honeybee Festival I was in this weekend. It was a 2 day, out door festival so I am glad the weather was great. We did have a bit of wind and it was challenging at times to keep everything in place but a few strategically placed rocks did the trick...at least for me. I had some great vendors around me which made the event very enjoyable. The staff at the Honeybee Ctr were awesome and always checking to make sure the vendors were doing fine and gave us some free honey...what could be better. Here are some pictures of my table and of one of the staff getting a bee beard....you would never catch me doing it.

Have a great day
Cheryl












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.