pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Stamped Doodle Flower

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stamped Doodle Flower

Good morning
Thanks for stopping by. The card I am posting today was made in 2007 but it is still one of my favourite stamped cards I've made so far. The stamp I used is called Doodle Leaf Flower from Hero Arts. I had entered a contest with this card at Creative Accents in Williams Lake a few years ago and ended up winning some free goodies and joined their creative team for few years.

Stop by again tomorrow  for some Stamping Bella cards.



Have a great day
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. I can see why you won. It has a touch of shabby chic, but it also satisfies the preppies of the world :-) It is very sweet. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment Marfa...what a great way to describe the card.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.