pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: welcome little one...quilled blue bird

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

welcome little one...quilled blue bird

Good morning
...I think this one is my favourite of the recent cards I have made. I like the simplicity of this card and using kraft paper rather than my usual white. The buttons are cute too. I used to stay away from using buttons because I don't always want to stop and put thread through the holes so they look like they are sewn on BUT I've seen a lot of cards lately where they are just glued on and you know what....it's no so bad. I am trying to just let go of how things are SUPPOSED to be.

...and the best thing to glue buttons with is....zip dry.


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.