pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ for the Bride - quilled wedding dress

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

~ for the Bride - quilled wedding dress

 ~ good morning

you may remember I made the prototype 
for this wedding dress a while ago a long with a tuxedo


I just got around to making more dresses to put on cards

 

I decided to leave the tuxedo for later
and just make this a wedding shower card


and {of course} there is a bit of bling too

~ thanks again for stopping by to check out what I am up to

cheryl

6 comments:

  1. very pretty, love the bling, adds nice touch!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!
    I loved the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it is all about the bride anyway right?...lol Love the card and the bling

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word describes this "BEAUTIFUL"
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Cheryl! Love, love the white on white and touch of bling. Perfect card, I love your dress design. ~Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.