pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ friends are flowers.....

Saturday, July 23, 2011

~ friends are flowers.....


~ hello loyal readers

just a quick post today {like they aren't always}
because I am on my way to work
{ to push my cards hehe}


but I thought I could quickly get this post done to show you 
the second card I made from the fringed flowers


I love the POP of yellow on the mixed in with the white



this is a bit of a frou-frou (as in frilly) card for me 
but I do need some of these in the mix too

not sure what I will have for you next
I have been going great guns at quilling pieces

but I am sure I will come up with something

~ cheers
cheryl

13 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Cheryl.. I just love it...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cheryl! I love your cards. I am fairly new at quilling. Do you use a fringer for your fringe flowers? Or do you do them by hand? I love the fringe flowers but they are such a pain to cut and fringers are so $$!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cheryl, I was thinking to that machine that makes fringed strips and I was wondering how good it is... You answered to me yesterday.
    I love the way yellow and white go together. Beautiful work, and, like always I love your ideas.
    Anca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really pretty card. I got my fringer in the mail today and was playing with it this afternoon. I finally was able to make a fringed flower that didn't look hideous...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really gotgeous, love the little bit of yellow added in, it really inhances the design!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty and such a graceful flow to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone....I did all of the fringing by hand. I have a fringer machine but I actually prefer to do it by hand {at least for the wider paper) but it would be hard to fringe the 1/8" paper by hand.

    If I am brave enough I will do a video tutorial very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...cheryl...it's so soft and touched...i love it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Cheryl!! They are gorgeous!! Love the elegance in the simplicity!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your work is so beautiful and so delicately I look back with pleasure
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.