pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ quilled camera

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

~ quilled camera

~ good morning
I hope your weekend was relaxing and fun {mine was a bit of both}

here is the second of three cards that were part of a special request order
and if you read quilling blogs you will know where my inspiration came from for this card



yes...it is from Sandy D from The Sweet Spot 
and she quills fantastic cameras {among other things} with an eye for vintage


for my next post I will show you the last card from this order

....and I have to say, my favourite
so check back again soon

~ cheryl

8 comments:

  1. Awesome camera, another one that can be used for a guy card, Sandy has made some cool cameras !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful I love your work!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how popular paper cameras are! Your quilled camera card is so cute! Love all your cards :)
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is awesome. I love the little flash bulb on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity and elegance of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity and elegance of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely camera! And the flash bulb is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.