pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ quilled christmas wreath

Sunday, October 13, 2013

~ quilled christmas wreath

~ morning ...
you might recognize these green coils from this post
it's where I got the idea from for the wreath from
I really like to keep my cards all paper 
but this ribbon looks so cute I had to use it
... and a happy thanksgiving to my canadian readers
most of us will be gobbling up turkey today and tomorrow 
with lots of yummy turkey sandwiches and soup for the week

and I am thankful that you stopped by today

3 comments:

  1. very delicately beautiful!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful , love the various shades of green !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and nice touch with the ribbon !!!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.