pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: and the winner is....

Monday, March 24, 2014

and the winner is....



thanks everyone for being patient with me as I made my 
way home from a weekend away

I won't make you wait any longer
now on to the winner of Pretty Quilled Cards....

I assigned a number to each comment and facebook post as they came in 
...there were 21 in total after deleting the duplicate comments

and the random number that was picked was lucky No. 14
which was Anna G.

thanks to everyone for entering and for the awesome comments on Cecelia's new book
Anna....I will send you an email to get your mailing address

~ Cheryl












 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Cheryl! I'm very happy! I didn't expect I will have lucky :) Now I'll be waiting for my book :) Ania

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.