pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: West Coast Christmas Show and Marketplace

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

West Coast Christmas Show and Marketplace

have you missed me lol
well to say I have been busy is an understatement but I am 
happy to say it is all related to quilling

I have taken on some big projects as well as being a part of some 
great opportunities this year and the West Coast Christmas Show is one of them

AND I was lucky enough to be selected as 1 of 10 artisans (out of about 150) to 
be profiled on a TV segment promoting the show

you can check out he news segment HERE

it was soooo much fun to watch live and I was jumping out of my seat the entire 30 seconds
thanks for following along and if you are in the Vancouver area drop by booth 5 and say hi...

~ Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.