pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: go with the flow

Thursday, April 1, 2010

go with the flow

Good morning...happy April Fools Day. Are you going to 'get' anyone today? Since I like to 'get' everyone regularly I am going to take a break for today and not have any victims (so far anyway). And for those of you who grew up with a superstitious grandma like I did....Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits. And that has nothing to do with Easter. For good luck, it is the first thing you are supposed to say on the first day of a new month. Well no rabbits today but  here is my final installment of fishy cards...for a whale anyways...and I am not 'foolin'.


Supplies Used
  • stamps...Oceans of Joy from Hero Arts
  • versacolor black
  • embossing powder
  • twinkling h20s
  • babmboo card stock (envelopments)
  • serpentine card stock (envelopments)
  • bright withe card stock
  • computer for printing 

Thanks for stopping by
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.