pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: welcome Little One

Friday, April 2, 2010

welcome Little One


Good morning and thanks for checking my blog today. I am told I need more baby, wedding and shower cards at The Essential Packaging Store where I retail my cards so that is what I will focus on the next little while. I love the simplicity of this card and it was super quick to make...though I did have the baby in the pea pod already coloured and cut out so that helped too. When I have a chance I stamp & emboss a bunch of images and colour what I can so they are ready to use...they are handy to have already done when you need to make a card quickly.

Supplies Used
  • stamp...baby bella pea from Stamping Bella
  • versacolor black
  • embossing powder
  • twinkling h20s
  • white card stock (envelopments)
  • scrap metallic teal card stock
  •  ribbon scraps
  • bright white card stock
  • nestabilities die
  • computer for printing 

Let me know what you think.....
Thanks
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute little 'peaple'. Keep up the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh why did I not think of that one....thanks for the punny comment, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Cheryl! I love the scalloped edge
    detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.