pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life

Thursday, April 29, 2010

 Hello there....
I am still trying to make a few mother's day cards and this is my latest one. I saw a card with a flower like this quilled on it but can not for the life of me remember where I saw it. I always get inspiration from other crafters as I am sure they do from me.

I think that is the best part about sharing....you get ideas and direction from what others are doing, see things that maybe you never thought of before,  then put your own twist on it. When I find out where I saw this flower quilled before I will edit this post to add the credit where it is due.



 Supplies used
  • quilling paper 
  • bazzil card stock
  • bling
 Thanks for stopping by
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.