pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: BoJangles

Thursday, May 27, 2010

BoJangles

Hello bloggers

I made this card using a stamp from one of my favourite but sometimes hard to find stamp company....Rosie's Roadshow. They are just from Bellevue Washington but not a lot of stores in Vancouver carry them....at least in my area. Their stamps are A-DORABLE! I am drawn to stamps that tell a story and Rosie's Roadshow stamps do just that. I love adding to collections that make you pull out those older stamps to ink them up again. I usually use my computer for the phrases and sentiments on my cards but Rosie's Roadshow has some really good phrase stamps. I can't say enough about them....

 And if you have been following my blog you may have noticed I like to take my pictures around my house...on my mantle, nest them in some flowers or...in this case....sit them in the wreath I have on the door. The wreath is kinda dull and boring but did the trick.



supplies used

Have a great day
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.