for today's masculine card from 2007 we are back to Stamping Bella and this cool dude is called beerafella. If you take a close look at his shirt and shorts you'll notice a pattern on them. The technique I used here is called paper piecing and is super simple to do.
- I stamped beerafella on to 3.5" x 2.25" white card stock
- then stamped him on to a blue & red patterned paper
- then cut out the shirt on the blue paper and the shorts on the red paper
- and coloured in the belt on the shorts with a black felt
- then designed card front
- and attached the white card stock with first stamped image to it
- and coloured in desired areas on the white card stock with twinkling h2o's
- then attached the shirt and shorts with dimensional tape to pop it off the page
- and viola....