pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ father's day memory card {quilled boat}

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

~ father's day memory card {quilled boat}


 ~ the picture on this card reminded me of Gilligan and the Skipper
North Americans should remember them from the Gilligan's Island show
which was a TV show that ran in the 60's

 

 so that was the theme I went with on this father's day card
and they always say that things are worth more if there is a mistake on them
if you look really close at the words I typed on the photograph
you will notice that Gilligan is spelled wrong


well it was more like a typo....after typing the name I realized I had missed an L
so I went back to add it but instead of inserting the L, it typed over the the i that was there
I didn't even notice until it was too late {oh well, it is officially a classic now }

{the SS Minnow was the name of their boat in the show}
~ have a good one
cheryl

5 comments:

  1. Lovely picture, love the ship, and it's one of a kind. I do remember the show watched it all the time!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какая прелесть! Интересная идея!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cheryl, take a look on my blog, you have an award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ladies....Katrin's comment translates to "How lovely! Interesting idea!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT, Cheryl! What a great card and I did not notice the misspelling at all! They say imperfection adds character :) Love how you made the boat! cute, cute!

    hugs, Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.