pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ Clement & Sabrina {quilled wedding sheep part 1}

Monday, July 22, 2013

~ Clement & Sabrina {quilled wedding sheep part 1}

~ I was recently asked to quill some sheep inspired items for a wedding in Paris
  • 8 sheep cards for special family members
  • 3d quilled bride and groom sheep
  • and a guest book with quilled sheep on the front
...and this is the guest book
it was a specific type of guest book my customer wanted and 
it took a lot of searching to find JUST THE RIGHT ONE

her wedding had a class and elegance to it so I really didn't want it to look home made
didn't want the 'make it yourself' coil bound look then I finally found this one at a local book store
BUT it had a garish cover with HUGE flowers all over the front, back and inside covers

.... so I recovered it in my favourite paper - powder from envelopments
{which happens to be the paper I make my nativity structures from}
and, of course, I added ribbon and the quilled sheep

L.O.V.E. how it turned out 
~ cheryl

4 comments:

  1. you are beautiful sheep beautiful card!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L.O.V.E. how it turned out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've learned that sheep makes cute and lovely couple, today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous guest book cover! So elegant and is does NOT look homemade. Just wonderful!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.