pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Best Fishes

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Best Fishes

Good morning
here is the 3rd of the Hero Arts cards I have for you...I think this one is my favourite.This time I coloured the image with pencil crayon which I don't do often but I like it here.The frame stamp is from Odd Bird Planet.

I am getting ready for the Honeybee Festival so I still don't have new cards to share but I have been quilling some critters so I think I will give you sneak peek for my next post. If you live in the Vancouver area come check out the festival. It is my first time participating but I hear it's not to be missed. I live 5 minutes away from the Honey Bee Centre and have never been to the festival...though I do go often to buy honey and it is delish.  Enjoy your day...see you next time.
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.