pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Quilling Class 101

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Quilling Class 101

Last night I taught quilling to my co-workers and two of their girls and we had a great time. Here are some pictures of the evening. I must have had my camera on the wrong setting since some of the pictures are blurry....rrrrrgggg.


Sandie getting off to a good start

Corie deep in concentration trying to get her coil glued








Cathy releasing some pre-class stress

 The stars of the night were the girls who were awesome


Antonella pleased with her first quilled flower


 nice job Sandie



  proud of their handy-work
 

all of you were great students and we will have to do it again....
Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I was there...the girls did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a lot of fun. Everyone's cards look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Cheryl! That was alot of fun - we
    learned alot!
    What's after Intro to Quilling? I guess
    that would be quilling 101.

    Antonella and Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look amazing! Sorry I missed it but I did have a really yummy birthday dinner! Catch you next time (or I could just keep buying your cards?!)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to see them all having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.