pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Teeny Weeny Bikini...Quilled that is

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Teeny Weeny Bikini...Quilled that is

It is itsy bitsy and teeny weeny but it is not yellow or polka dot....it's red and in MY dreams, I can still wear one. This idea is also from the thrilling quilling book and if you have a chance to buy one I highly recommend it. It is one of the best books I have bought in a long time.

funny though if you glance quickly at the card it looks like a face...lol
enjoy your day
cheryl





5 comments:

  1. I agree with you about Thrilling Quilling', Cheryl. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, that's so cute. I've seen that book and thought about getting it several times. Maybe I should break down and buy it. I'm due for a gift to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl,
    So fun to talk with you in the store today....can't wait to try some of your tissue paper flowers...thanks for sharing the great idea!!! Come visit me on my blog...so happy to have another blogging friend!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.