pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Memory Card....for Sandie

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Memory Card....for Sandie

Hello everyone
This memory card is for my good friend from work...Sandie. A few months ago she was pre-cutting strips of wraphia for a project at work and I thought the pieces looked like hair so I told her to put them on her head and then I stuck a pompom on the top. I just happened to have my camera at work that day {lucky for me but not so much for Sandie} and I think she KNEW what was going to happen with that picture. How could I not with such an awesome picture to work with....I just added a few swirls and a crown of course {after all it was her 65th} and we had a queen for a day. We made her wear a sash and an actual crown at work on her birthday and she was a good sport about the whole thing.

Thanks for being our 'royal queen' for the day Sandie




I will show the last of the three memory cards on my next post.
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and the picture is great. I would have used that for a card too. It looks like you work with some fun people

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.