pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: A present for you.....

Friday, November 26, 2010

A present for you.....

 Good morning....well the snow has stopped falling and at the end of it we have 5-6" of snow but now we are having the BIG MELT. At least it makes it easier to drive since the main roads are clear. I think we are in for a snowy winter....oh well that gives me more time to QUILL.

This is a card I made last year but I still have quite a few of them left (which is always a bonus). I am told I need to make the presents bigger but I say good things come in small packages.



Happy Friday
Cheryl
http://todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I think the presents are perfect the size they are. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping back to let you know I have an award for you on my blog. I know your busy with all your quilling but when I was choosing newer blogs I've found I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.