pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: Blog Hop #2 ... Life is Sweet

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Hop #2 ... Life is Sweet

~good morning.....
just a quick posty today to let you know that I am going to be in another blog hop. This time Sandy from The Sweet spot is organizing an all quilling blog hop. It should be lots of fun so be sure to check it out on Saturday the 29th of January at 5 am PST {...for you early birds I will schedule it so you can really check it out at 5 am}. There will be quillers from around the world so there will be a wide range of quilling pieces and styles.

Sandy's blog will be the starting point so click button on my side bar to start hopping...

See you bright and early Saturday morning....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl. I am a newbie quiller and love your work. A quilling blog hop is an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be Awesome! I have done a tiny little bit of quilling and would love to be inspired!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about this yesterday. I can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.