pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ handmade birthday card {for me}

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~ handmade birthday card {for me}

 

 ~ what is the hardest thing to give a cardie like myself
... that would be a handmade card
 and this birthday I was lucky enough to get two of them


this one was made by my good friend and workmate Cathy
and she did an awesome job with the typography don't ya think
and I just love the font
 


she also had some great finishing touches  like this seal on the back of the envelope 
and this stamp on the back of the card
 

I know she was nervous making me this card
so I wanted to make a personalized watermark as a thank you
{thanks again for the wonderful card Cathy}

tomorrow I will share the card my little {but not that little} brother made for me
I think you will get a kick out of it

until then....
~ cheryl


9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and the stamp is priceless! Do you happen to know who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really nice card. Your brother made you a card? wow, I'm lucky if my brother even sends one...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Very nice seal and stamp! Wait to see the one from your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What else can I say, than Happy Birthday Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....for those of you asking, the "priceless" stamp is from Inkadinkado #93777-K

    thanks again for all of your comments
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.