pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ liebster blog ♥

Thursday, February 2, 2012

~ liebster blog ♥

What a treat it was for me when I saw that Baukje from Quilling Creaties-Baukje had given me the Liebster Blog award.Baukje is a very loyal follower and her quilling is amazing. The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.





I going to break the rules because this award had gone around a bit so most of you have received one already. I am only going to give this award to one blog because she in a league all on her own :)

quilling with fun - I ♥ Suzana and her blog

I left the rules out of my post because I think this is a good place to stop. Suzana is an amazing quiller who's work is beyond words. Suzana, you don't have to forward this on but just enjoy the award.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy every time I visit your blog and now you surprised me with this blog award and specially with your most beautiful words ...these are situations when I can't find proper words to thank you enough, Cheryl.
    Suzana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.