pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ quilled fairy baby card

Thursday, September 26, 2013

~ quilled fairy baby card


 I have a wonderful customer, Alex who lives worlds away from me in Greece
but she has visions of things she wants me to make so I jump in

she asked for a card for a friend's baby girl born 22nd August 2013
My idea for the card is a pink fairy. What do you think?

of course I thought it was a great idea and never having quilled a fairy before
I drew (or scratched lol) one on paper



I loved how it turned out....and so did Alex so that is what matters
I had Tinkerbell in mind when making this so I made some to sell
with a Tinkerbell quote....I'll show it soon

6 comments:

  1. Tinkerbell in hot pink is super cute, Cheryl. Love the mgaci wand too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant fairy:) Yours cards are very original and wonderfull :) With greetings Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute and sweet, love the Fairy !!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time is a challenge for you and a big surprise for me! Thank you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time is a challenge for you and a big surprise for me! Thank you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.