pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: ~ quilled table number

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

~ quilled table number


~ good morning   :)
here is a quilled table number I did ages ago for a quote on etsy but...



it is one of those things where you get asked for pricing and you make oodles of samples
to send to the customer.....and they JUST LOVE IT {and the 8 samples of wedding invites too}
but....



they really can't justify the cost of the completed product
... after all it is JUST PAPER {my words... not my wonderful customer's}

oh well ....  it was really fun to make {and I did get paid for the samples}
 AND I have the pictures and may just put up an etsy listing

time quilling is never time wasted  :)
~ cheryl

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.