pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: happy 2015.... and happy birthday Ang

Saturday, January 3, 2015

happy 2015.... and happy birthday Ang

Happy 2015 to you all
after the craziness leading up to Christmas ... on etsy, in a market, in a gallery exhibit, 
an order from Loyola University gift shop, providing cards to local shops and personally 
getting ready for Christmas .. I finally have time to show you some of the personal 
projects I worked on the latter half of 2014



 .... after you see the next few post you will notice a theme
this made it easier to get things done while in a Nativity quilling blitz


I am going to continue with sporadic blogging but if you follow me 
on facebook and instagram you probably have seen these projects already
but I still would love to hear what you think

I wish you all the best in 2015
Cheryl


2 comments:

  1. Happy 2015 to you also. This is such a cute card. I love the little bow on her hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann...I do too
    I think I will make some generic ones to sell on etsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.