pinterest-153a5.html ~ a paper life: cooler than ice cream...quilled ice cream cone

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

cooler than ice cream...quilled ice cream cone

 Good morning everyone...today's card is a calorie-free ice cream cone...the best kind.

The hardest part of making cards for me is what words to put on the card. I get my ideas from the internet, my family or just come up with them myself but I also get ideas from the mass produced cards at a card shop.

I am always open to suggestions if you want to leave a comment of what you would have put on this card.

...thanks for stopping by and now go have an ice cream
Cheryl




5 comments:

  1. This is perfect just as it is! I love its simplicity and think it would be great for a summer birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Ann...I tend to think less is more. I like the quilling to be the focus and not have a lot of competition going on with other elements.

    It would make a great summer birthday card.
    Thanks
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красивая открыточка! Спасибо за участие в задании блога Творим вместе!))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The above comment is in Russian and translates to

    Very beautiful postcard! Thank you for participating in the job blog created together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read each and every comment and appreciate all of them.